Hands down, this is my favorite breakfast right now.
In fact, I have had it 5 days in a row. I have a problem. 🙂
Actually, it isn’t really too much of a problem considering it is so fast, filling, and amazingly delicious. Perfectly worth repeating 5 days in a row right??
I’m going to make this short and sweet today, because I had to leave at 6:45am to be on the other side of Louisville for an appointment. #whatwasithinking
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used Sunwarrior Vanilla)
- 2 Tbsp (heaping) pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp flax
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Mix everything together in a bowl while your sprayed pan is heating over medium heat.
- Pour mix into pan. Mixture will be thick. Let cook until it starts to bubble and dry on the edges.
- Flip and cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute more or until cooked through.
- Do not walk away and go get dressed.... it will burn. Not that I would know anything about that. 🙂
- Top with anything your heart desires!
I topped mine with blueberries, banana, almond butter, and pumpkin butter. I went light on the nut butters because with my crazy appetite, the last thing I want is nut butters. Give me more fruit please!
Hits the spot! This would also be a fantastic as a post workout meal too!
Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!!
Any fun plans scheduled for the weekend??
What are your favorite pancake toppings?