‘Tis the season for Pumpkin Pie.
After going gluten free, it was hard for me at holidays not to feel a little left out of the dessert time. Not anymore, my friends. This pumpkin pie is to die for!
Even when I was super pregnant and sick, I was able to eat this! It is the perfect dessert that will please even the most picky of eaters. It doesn’t taste “modified” or “gluten/dairy free”. It just tastes like delicious pumpkin pie.
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk to thin
- Make Crust first. Combine almond flour, coconut oil and egg. Press around your pie dish.
- Bake 350 12-15 minutes or until starting to brown
- While this is baking, put all ingredients for filling in your blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into crust. Bake on 350 for 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool then refrigerate at least 2 hours before eating.
Yum! Honestly, I could eat just the crust or just the filling on their own! Everything is so good!
I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
What are you making for Thanksgiving?
What foods do you always have for your Thanksgiving meal?