I love me some fun surveys. I thought this Friday we would keep it light and I would play along with a little survey that Ashley tagged me in.
Plus, you might just learn something about me that you didn’t know before. 😉
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
2. Brit- Brit (I haven’t been called this since high school)
3. Luv (we are Luvy and Luv.. feel free to gag now.)
4. Mama- (he’s almost to say it!)
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Sonic car hop
2. Waitress at a floating restaurant on the lake
3. Retail at Express and Abercrombie kids
4. Dental Hygienist
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. The Little Mermaid
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Finding Nemo
4. Sweet Home Alabama
Four books I’d recommend:
1. The Hunger Games
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. When Sinner’s Say I Do
4. Baby Wise!!
Four places I have lived:
My parent’s house, East TN
Jefferson City, TN (college)
Johnson City, TN (college)
Four places I have been:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
Hawaii (never been)
Australia (bucket list)
Siesta Key, FL (home away from home)
anywhere WARM… I’m frozen.
(are you taking notes Luvy??)
Four things I don’t eat:
okay.. y’all know I have a crap ton of food allergies. these aside (or we might be here all day), there are a few things that turn my stomach to eat.
1. Liver or organ meats.
2. Cottage cheese… the look tears me up.
3. Shrimp… it’s the look…
4. Pork. The smell kills me.
Four of my favorite foods:
3. nuts/ nut butter
4. roasted winter squash
Four TV shows I watch:
2. Rookie Blue
4. The Voice
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Baby D’s first Thanksgiving and Christmas
2. Baby D turns 1!! (HOW?????)
3. Selling our house (fingers crossed)
4. Celebrating our first new year as parents… what a sweet blessing!
Four things I’m always saying:
1. No sir!
2. I love you.
3. Truth’s the truth! (I’m known for my honesty….)
4. Don’t put that in your mouth. (everything goes in Baby D’s mouth)
Four people I tag to answer these questions:
What jobs have you had?
What food will you NOT eat?