I’m so excited to share this Kale and Quinoa Power Bowl recipe with you all. It is by far my favorite lunch right now. I am such a lover of salads for lunch, but it has been too cold for my typical salads.
I was craving a salad one day, and I dreamed this up. I have had it more than I care to admit lately! 😉
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2-3 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large handfuls of kale
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- tahini and cilantro for garnish
- Start off by adding your carrot, onion, and mushrooms to a skillet. Saute in sesame oil until they start to soften. I like my veggies with a little bit of crispness left in them
- Add in your kate and cook until it is wilted down. Add in cooked quinoa, black beans, and lemon juice.
- Stir and allow to heat through. Add in your salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a drizzle to tahini and chopped cilantro.
This kept me full for hours…which is a feat!
What is your go-to lunch right now?
What would you want in your power bowl?