I love finger foods and snack foods.
It’s a good thing too since I have a husband with an insatiable appetite and a little boy who is showing signs he’s a big eater too!
Chex Mix is a all time favorite to my husband. He was very concerned when we went gluten free that his precious Chex Mix would be gone forever. Not so my sweet, not so!
I love Chex Mix for any hosting event or party. It is easy to travel with, super easy to make, and such a crowd pleaser.
- 10 cups gluten free Chex- I do a mix of corn and rice
- 1 cup gluten free pretzels, broken in half
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup earth balance or real butter
- 2 Tbsp gluten free worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Mix cereal, nuts, and pretzels.
- Melt butter in microwave and mix in worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
- Pour over cereal and stir to coat.
- Bake for 1 hour. Stir every 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, store in airtight container until ready to serve.
It would be perfect for your Super Bowl party this weekend!
Make sure you pin it for later parties you might have. This is a recipe you want to keep handy. Especially if you host people like me with crazy food allergies!
What is your favorite snack food?
Are you making anything special for the Super Bowl?
Patriots or Seahawks?