Happy Friday y’all!
I’m so glad so many of you resonated with yesterday’s post! I hope this weekend is full of rest for all of you!
1. It has been raining here all week. All I want to do is curl up on the couch and nap!
2. When we were unpacking from our trip to Tennessee, I came into the kitchen to find this:
Guess Baby D wanted to pack back up. This kid is hilarious.
3. I haven’t started my Christmas shopping yet. Good thing I have a shopping date with Clare this weekend! I’m excited to shop for Baby D!!
It also reminds me… I need to make my Christmas list. Ideas??
4. This year for Thanksgiving, we decided we were going to bake a turkey for the first time…ever! My dad and I realized we didn’t have anything to tie the legs together, so we improvised.
With dental floss! It pays to be a dental hygienist… 🙂 LOL!
I should be honest and say my dad did the turkey. I just instructed. Something about raw meat… just can’t do it.
5. I’m off to get my hair cut! Usually, I hate getting it cut, but since I found a girl who specializes in curl hair I don’t mind going at all!
From the last visit back in August! I’m a bit overdue….
Follow me on instagram for the after shot!
In case you missed it:
A few Favorites:
How to Make Vegan Chocolate Chips via Fit Foodie Finds
5 Simple Strategies for Getting Back on Track After “Over Doing It” via Your Trainer Paige
20 Minute Energizing Detox Power Yoga via Tina Reale
Paleo Dinner Rolls from Detoxinista
10 Tips for Stay Healthy During the Holiday Season from Eating Bird Food
why food and exercise shouldn’t touch from Lindsay’s List
. flourless chocolate chip gingerbread muffins . via Running With Spoons
What are we giving ourselves this year? via Carla Birnberg
Baby Led Weaning First Food Ideas from A Healthy Slice
Brussels Sprout Breakfast Hash via Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Bread via The Roasted Root
What are your plans for the weekend?
What is on your Christmas list??