This week has felt short from all of our traveling! How is it November already?? I mean really…
How about a little Friday Five and Favorites to end the week?
1. Baby D loved helping us vote this week.
Actually he just loved the stickers. Can’t say I blame him.
2. I feel like there is so much going on right now that my soul desires to cling to Jesus.
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the hills. Where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
Isn’t it such a relief and blessing to know that Jesus gives you everything you need in hard times? AND He is the source of all our blessings!
3. This time next week, I’ll be a Refresh Summit. Oh, I can’t wait!!! Get ready for some major hugs girls!
4. I need your help! At Refresh, I’m speaking about nutrition. I want to know what nutrition questions you might have, or struggles you deal with when trying to eat “healthy”. I am going to compile everything and do a post after Refresh!
5. Did you know that November is National Adoption Month?? I would love to answer your questions on adoption throughout the month as well. Feel free to leave them in the comments and/or email me!
In case you missed it:
Broccoli and Asparagus with Scallops Stir Fry from Jill Conyers
Apple Quinoa Bake via Nutrition Starring You
Cranberry Quinoa Salad with Candied Walnuts from Peas and Crayons
50 Gluten-Free Holiday Side Dishes via The Roasted Root
November: In-Season Produce from It’s Progression
Skinny Salted Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding via The Almond Eater
Pumpkin granola made without sugar via Purely Twins
Healthy Bounty Bars via The Big Man’s World
Honey Apple Cake with Salted Vanilla Bean Cashew Frosting from Treats With A Twist
DIY Reusable Rice Heat Packs via Wellness Mama
Shedding good habits. via Carla Birnberg
How Water Affects Your Mood via The Lean Green Bean
Step-By-Step Guide To Master The Kettlebell Turkish Get Up via Lifting Revolution
The 5 Ways We Burn Calories Every Day from Your Trainer Paige
To The Momma at Chick-Fil-A from Scissortail Silk
What are you up to this weekend?
Any nutrition questions for me?