1. Hi, my name is Brittany and I’m addicted to the show Nashville. Seriously though. It is like one big train wreck and I can’t take my eyes off of it!
Anyone else addicted?
2. Last Friday, I went to a consignment sale for Baby D some new clothes.
I got all this for $90! Can you believe that??
3. I am officially in love with all things pumpkin right now. I wonder how long it will take for my orange glow to come in. 😉
4. This is the first weekend I don’t have anything planned, and I plan on keeping it that way. Time for some R&R!
5. Refresh Summit is hosting an online raffle right now! We have some awesome sponsors who donated items for raffle! We want to help some ladies with funds for their stay at Refresh, and we need your help! Tickets are only $5 and you have an opportunity to win over 10 different items!
Head over to Bobbi’s blog for all the details!
In case you missed it:
The Health Benefits of Tea via Hello Natural
Crockpot Curry Soup with Sweet Potato, Chicken & Kale via Ari’s Menu
. no-bake chocolate sunflower seed butter granola bars . via Running with Spoons
Cinnamon, Clove, and Star Anise Over Dried Apple Chips from The Foodie Teen
Vanilla Chickpea Protein Bars (No-Bake) via The Hummusapien
Microwave Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scone via The Big Man’s World
Baked Pumpkin Donuts from Treats with a Twist
Pumpkin Spiced Roasted Pepitas from Eating Bird Food
Sun Dried Tomato, Kale, and Chicken Sausage Quinoa Bake via The Fit Foodie
Balsamic Honey Chicken – 3 Easy Recipes from The Fit Fork
October: In-Season Produce via It’s Progression
Homemade Nutella (Dairy-free, Refined-sugar-free) via The Detoxinista
Creamy Delicata and Apple Soup from Me and The Mountains
16 minute cardio workout you can do anywhere Purely Training #81 via Purely Twins
Upper Body Resistance Band Workout for Strong Arms from Your Trainer Paige
I’ve been on a food kick… don’t ya think?? 😉
Have a great weekend y’all!
What are you up to this weekend?
Favorite link for the week?
Favorite fall TV show?