Who’s ready for the weekend?? We sure are. I’m ready for some good sleep!
1. Baby D has learned to open cabinets.
I think this will work on keeping him out! 😉
2. Someone please tell me that I’m not the only mom that sits in the parking lot at church until the last minute possible because the baby is sleeping.
You just don’t mess with nap time…. ever!
3. It snowed just south of here yesterday, but we didn’t even get a flurry. I want one good snow… then I’m ready for summer.
I am not a girl that needs 4 seasons. I would be happy with warm, hot, warm, and hot. 🙂
4. My kombucha SCOBY has grown way too big. I’m in a holding stage until I get another jar to do a SCOBY hotel.
This all reminded me that I owe you all a post on brewing kombucha.
5. I also owe you all a post on making baby food.
Baby D loves “ice cream”!
In case you missed it:
Oatmeal Breakfast Pie via Nutrition Starring You
Spicy Chipotle Black Bean Dip with Pico de Gallo via Peas and Crayons
15 Minute Fat Blasting Workout via Fit Foodie Finds
Peanut Butter Cup Protein Bites from Your Trainer Paige
Sugar Free Paleo Coconut Milk Crockpot Yogurt via Peachy Palate
My Functional Movement Screen Results and Why You Should Have One Done, Too! via Mommy Run Faster
Pumpkin Fudge Microwave Muffin from Never Home Maker
10 Tips For New Moms via The Lean Green Bean
Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Korma via The Big Man’s World
Kale Salad Recipe with Salmon & Coconut Orange Vinaigrette from Food Faith Fitness
2-Ingredient Toddler Pancakes from The Detoxinista
Bone Broth Benefits for Health from The Wellness Mama
What are you up to this weekend?
Have you ever tried brewing your own kombucha?
What are some of your favorites from the week?