I have so many good posts to share with you all that I’m going to have to condense it into a Friday Five. Otherwise, this post might be never ending! lol…
My Friday Five:
1. This past Sunday was our new church’s first Sunday morning service. It went great!! However, having to get out of bed and get presentable on Sundays is quite rough when you aren’t used to it! 🙂
2. Y’all never cease to amaze me with your unending support of our adoption. Yesterday, I was brought to tears by your comments. I’m so excited to answer all of your questions in a new post next week… so keep them coming!
3. For the past two weeks, I have worked short weeks. Next week is going to be a little rough when I have to work my 4 full days!
4. I get to see this girl this weekend… and I’m so excited!
5. I have been spending WAY too much time on searching for baby stuff online. I would love to hear you mom’s must have’s and favorite things…. like car seats, carriers, strollers…. everything!
Is it bad that this caught my eye because it was orange?? 🙂
Now here’s from around the web:
Flourless Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins from Eating Bird Food
Quinoa Minestrone by Mommy Run Fast
Butternut Squash Apple Soup from Happy Fit Mama
Quinoa Delicata Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing from Yes I Want Cake
Toasted Brazil and Coconut Butter AKA “Brittany Butter” from The Smart Kitchen
15 Minutes Is All It Takes from Sprint 2 the Table
5 Workouts To Help Increase Speed from Tina Reale, Best Body Fitness
“Swing It” WOD from the Blonde Ponytail
45 Minute Morning Interval Workout from Your Trainer Paige
Get Back Into A Workout Groove Workout from the Purely Twins
Adopted Meaning by Running Hutch
Choosing Adoption and A Fear That Isn’t Talked About by Sarah Kay Hoffman
Shedding Habits Which No Longer Serve Us from MizFit
Habits of Happy People from Peanut Butter Fingers
How to Be a Bolder Blogger from Cotter Crunch
Hope you all have a great weekend!
What are your favorite reads as of late?
What are you up to this weekend??
Moms out there… any favorite baby items or suggestions??