Who else is doing a weekend dance??
1. I am trying to get back into working out. It is rough when you haven’t done anything in several months!
However, I’m loving my new fabletics outfits!! I’m a bit addicted, and it is so affordable!
2. We are teething around here. Baby D has 8 (yes, 8) teeth coming in. WHEW!
3. The renovation is well underway! I’m off to pick out paint colors today.. help!
Hope you don’t need to go to the bathroom when you are at my house…..
4. I’m doing career day next week for my best friend’s school. I’m really pumped.
The kids are either going to be really excited or scared to death. 😉 LOL!
5. This weekend is my last weekend that isn’t full of crazy events. We are gearing up for wedding season AKA spring!
So, I plan on doing some barre classes and chilling with my boys.
In case you missed it:
When Intuitive Eating Isn’t So Intuitive via Your Trainer Paige
At Home Bodyweight Workout by Survive Thrive
Are Rest Days Necessary Even If I’m Not Sore Or Tired? from Lifting Revolution
Push & Sprint 40 min Run Workout from Fitting It All In
HONOR Your Body: How to Recover After Being “Glutened” (i.e., Gluten Exposure) via Gluten Free Easily
5 Naturally Detoxifying Foods to Eat in Spring via Mommy Run Faster
The Best Grain-Free Starches And Carbohydrates via Strength and Sunshine
Quinoa Egg Veggie Muffins Recipe via Itz Linz
7 Tips for Stay At Home Working Moms from NHerShoes
10 Meal Ideas for Baby Led Weaning via A Healthy Slice of Life
Adoption has Changed Our Lives from Sarah Kay Hoffman
Potty training a spirited child from Food Fitness and Family
What are you up to this weekend?
Are you doing anything for St. Patrick’s Day?