1. I’m so glad you all are liking some of the changes that have happened around here so far! There are more to come!
I was nervous yet really excited for all the new changes. There is going to be a huge overhaul on the recipe page. Forgive me for how crazy it is right now! 😉 In due time, it will make things much more user friendly!
2. We are in the process of moving furniture and getting the baby room set up. I’m over it already! lol! I hate messes!
3. This week, I got a good 20 minute workout in during nap time thanks to Bobbi’s Extreme Shred!
4. Aurorae sent me a yoga mat to try out, and I’m in love.
This thing is so cushiony and comfortable! I can’t wait for my wrist to heal so I can actually do some pilates and yoga on it.
Baby D approves too!
5. There are some great things happening for Refresh Summit! Remember you have until later this month to get the early bird special!
Make sure you sign up now! I want to hug you really tight come November!
In case you missed it:
August: In-Season Produce via It’s Progression
Paleo Sun Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from My Healthy Happy Home
Baked Coconut Donuts via Treats with a Twist
Peanut Butter and Honey Rice Krispie Treats from The Detoxinista
Chocolate Peanut Buckwheat Cereal via Strength and Sunshine
Nutty Fig Granola via Fabtastic Eats
15 Delicious Gluten Free Desserts – NO special ingredients! via Barefeet in the Kitchen
Coconut Honey Lime Push Pops from Yes I Want Cake
No Bake Fudgy Chocolate Macaroons via Peachy Palate
Ask a Yogini: What are the Best Yoga Poses For Headaches? via Love, Life, Surf
Is your workout causing you to gain weight? from Run to the Finish
gaining weight and gaining life. via Fitting It All In
On Worrying via The Lean Green Bean
The Top 10 Benefits of Kettlebells from Cotter’s Crunch
Off The Shoulder Body Weight Shoulder Workout via Lifting Revolution
Free Workouts with Amazon Prime via Peanut Butter Fingers
Popular Fitness Myths Debunked from Your Trainer Paige
What I Need My Kids to Know About Finding “The One” from Scissortail Silk
The Do’s and Don’ts of Baby Food from The Detoxinista