How is it Friday???
That means my “staycation” is almost over. Noooo… why do weeks off go faster than work weeks? Not fair right?
1. The weather yesterday was beautiful.
Luvy’s parents are here, and we took them to walk the Big 4 Bridge in Louisville
2. They also took me to one of my favorite restaurants for my birthday!
3. I have some serious tendonitis in my wrist. From picking up the baby and being a dental hygienist, my poor wrist is angry.
4. Don’t forget to enter my Swanson’s giveaway! It ends tomorrow!
5. ANNNDDD… that’s all I’ve got… I’m off to enjoy my family!
In case you missed it:
Chocolate Zucchini Bread via Happy Fit Mama
Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins Made from Beans! via Cotter Crunch
Grilled Salmon Salad with Cherry Reduction via Jill Conyers
Grain Free Coconut Waffles from Nut Butter Runner
25 Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes in Under 30 Minutes! via The Healthy Maven
Frozen Banana Almond Bites via Bites of Balance
Getting Kids Involved in the Kitchen t from A Healthy Slice
What You Probably Need to Hear the Most Right Now from Scissor Tail Silk
Busy Isn’t Better from Kate Moving Forward
Do Not Envy from Peace Love and Oats
Why It’s Okay to Say NO to Extreme Fitness via Thrive Fit
Fit Bit And Other Fitness Trackers Lead To Weight Gain + More Fitness In The News! via Lifting Revolution
15-Minute HIIT Workout Using All My At-Home Fitness Equipment via Pumps and Iron
Let’s talk about body image via Organically Mo
Death by Goblet Workout – A 30 minute Full-Body WOD via Run On Real Food
What are you up to this weekend?
What are your favorites from the week?