Let’s make this short and sweet….the weekend is waiting!
1. This face makes it hard to go to work.
He turns that frown upside down pretty quickly though. 🙂
2. Saturday, my sister-in-law and I spent (what seemed like) forever painting our nails… and two days later it’s gone. #liftingproblems
I felt much better when y’all told me you had the same problem on IG.
3. I’m seriously in love with my Nutzzo Peanut Free.
I die. And the jar is already 2/3 gone.
4. My curiosity has gotten the best of me. I have been curious about the Omni Diet, so I finally picked it up at the library.
I like to see if it’s worth the buy before I take the plunge!
5. Today I have a ‘respond to emails, run around crazy, and try to get crap done’ day. Please excuse me while my crazy ensues. 🙂 Happy Weekend!
In Case You Missed It:
MIMM: Baby D Hits the Road Again
10 Tips to Get or Stay Motivated to Exercise
WIAW: Hangry Day
50% More Rest and Giveaway!–> Don’t forget to enter!!
Some Favorites…. in no particular order:
HUGE Congrats–> Growing via @leangrnbeanblog
Rethinking What Fat Means To Us via Fitting It All In
Two strength workouts for runners via Mommy Run Faster
Gluten Free Training Food and Nutrition for Triathletes via Cotter’s Crunch
intentional living … spending matters from Lindsays List
the only frosted cocoa cake recipe you will ever need via Purely Twins
Spring Veg Coconut Almond Curry via Peachy Palate
peanut butter, raisin and bean snacker cookies from Fit Mama Real Food
Don’t compare you to…YOU. from Carla Birnberg
How to speed up recovery and get fit faster via Eat Spin Run Repeat
Buckwheat English Muffin Buns via Strength and Sunshine
Chocolate & Raspberry Buckwheat Pancakes from Jessie Loves 2 Run
How to Complete a Chin Up: 9 Tips to Pull Yourself Over the Bar via Your Trainer Paige
Your BPA Free Plastic Isn’t Safe from Holistic Squid
Try It // Black Bean + Carrot Brownies by Never Home Maker
No-Bake Banana Nut Protein Bars by The Hummusapian
Green Grain Free Plantain Breakfast Cake from Stuft Mama
5 tips to reintroduce foods back in your diet via The Big Man’s World
No Bake Cocoa Coconut Protein Bars (Grain-Free) by Your Trainer Paige
Today I’m linking up with Clare’s Five Things Friday. Make sure you go check it out!
What are you up to this weekend?
What was your favorite post of the week?