Happy Friday Friends!!!
How was everyone’s week?
I’m so stinking glad it is Friday. I’m ready to unplug for the weekend. How about you?
Today I’m linking up with Clare for Friday Five.
1. Does anyone else watch Nashville?? How about the preview for next week?!?? Things are getting crazy!!!
2. Books have become my best friend. I have read the first 2 Divergent books and I have started another series while I wait for the third book! I’ve turned into a book worm!
3. Next week is spring break for the schools around here. I think all jobs should have spring break. Agreed?
4. Mighty Nest sent me some goodies in the mail, and I was like a little kid at Christmas.
I can’t wait to try out my new goodies!
5. Baby D and I are wearing our UT orange for the game tonight. GO VOLS!!
In Case You MIssed It:
A Few of My Favorites:
Mexican Quinoa and Sweet Potato Casserole from Sprint 2 the Table
Gluten-Free Poppy Seed Blueberry Cookies via Lifting Revolution
Sweet Potato and Apple Patties with Almond Butter and Cinnamon from Jill Conyers
Gluten, Dairy, and Egg Free Pumpkin Protein Bars from Brittany Lesser
3 Gluten Free Recovery Snacks for Coffee Lovers via Cotter’s Crunch
Snickerdoodle Hummus from The Hummusapien
Carrot, Avocado, and Coconut Soup from The Colourful Palate
Growing Naturals Chocolate Power Protein Pancake via She Rocks Fitness
Gluten Free Protein Flatbread from The Non-Dairy Queen
No-Bake Protein “Buzz” Bites via Kiss My Broccoli
Fitness/ Healthy Living:
How Athletic Training Builds Character via Wildly Fit
8 Tips to Have a Positive Body Image and Stop Obsessive Eating Habits via Your Trainer Paige
6 Tips for Staying Energized During Training Days from Fit Betty
Do You Know Blood Clot Symptoms And Risk Factors? via Got 2 Run 4 Me
ANYtime ANYwhere Workout via My Food N Fitness Diaries
Why Magazines [Geared Towards Women] Suck from Olive to Run
What are you up to this weekend?
What are some of your favorites from this week?
Who is watching basketball this weekend???