Happy Friday friends!
1. Baby D’s curls kill me! His hair is super curly after I wash it.
Just like his momma. 😉 In this picture it kinda looks more crazy than curly. He had slept on it, so you will just have to take my word for it!
2. I got in 2 strong workouts this week… and it isn’t even the weekend yet! I’ll be doing lots of walking with Baby D this weekend since it will be pretty.
3. You know you have been away from work for a while when they put this on your car!
Funniest part is that one of our receptionists put that on there! lol
4. My two men gave me flowers and a picture of Baby D to take to work. Baby D is learning at a young age how to win his mommas heart! 🙂
5. Luvy is teaching in Tennessee this weekend near my old college town!!! How fun is that? Baby D and I get to see some of my old friends.
In Case You Missed:
How to Take Better iPhone Photos from Caroline Winn Photography
Irish Delight Healthy Bites Recipe via Cotter’s Crunch
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert Hummus from Hummusapian
White Bean and Kale Veggie Stew with Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas via The Daily Garnish
Brownie Batter Peanut Butter Swirl Oatmeal via Fit Foodie Finds
Creamy Vegan Mac and Cheese with Edemame Greens from Eats From the Oil Patch
Energizing Chia Fudge from My Healthy Happy Home
Healthy Living /Fitness:
In the Media: Health Trends via Healthy Helper
when life is good from Lindsay’s List
Dealing With Pressure from Peace, Love, and Oats
Let Go of What Isn’t Yours via Sarah Sincerely
5 Ways To Fit in Fitness via @runningescapdes
5 REAL Life Ways to Fit Fitness into Your Life from Fitness Cheerleader
Learn the Risks of OTC Medications (They Can Be Deadly) via Live from LQ
homemade cinnamon play dough via Fit Mama Real Food
3 Ways to Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s Birthday With Your Children via Our Knight Life
Thanks Clare for the Friday Five linkup!
What are you up to this weekend?
Favorites of the week?