Goodness the weeks are just flying by! I can’t believe our little man is 1 month old already!
We got his newborn pics in and he has grown so stinking much… I want to just press pause for a little bit!
1. I have been going stir crazy in my house. It felt so good to get out and go to lunch with Baby D and Kelly.
Of course we went to my favorite, The Grape Leaf!
2. Baby D does not like baths…. at all.
See him giving Luvy the stink eye?
3. I made some huge decisions this week that I can’t wait to share with you all!
4. Everyone’s comments, tweets, and emails about our adoption and Baby Delight have brought me to tears. You all are the best…really!
5. On a less serious note….It is official… I’m going to Blend Retreat 2014!!!
I just need to remember to buy my ticket this weekend……
In Case You Missed It:
Big congrats to my sweet friend Janetha!!!
thick and creamy chocolate smoothie. via Running With Spoons
Loaded Peanut Butter Cookies from The Wannabe Chef
Vegan No-Bake Java Chip Bites via Running on Real Food
Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Crust from Detoxinista
Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chunk Snack Bars from Eats From the Oil Patch
Honey Kissed Baklava Muffins via The Edible Perspective
Sneaky Beet Brownies from Fit Foodie Finds
Coconut Oil, Metabolism & A Simple Coconut Oil Chocolate Recipe via Fitting It All In
Homemade Herb Mustard via Treats with a Twist
Mama Shred from Bobbi McCormick- NHerShoes
7 Winter Workouts via Sarah Stanley
Fasted Cardio: To Do Or Not To Do? via Wildly Fit
My Favorite Green Products from A Healthy Slice of Life
I don’t believe in willpower. via Carla Birnberg
10 Ways to Improve Quality of Sleep via Your Trainer Paige
Falling in Love is Not the Greatest Adventure from Scissor Tail Silk
“You can’t eat intuitively if you eat healthy!” via Sensual Appeal
SEO 101: How to Increase Organic Search Traffic for Blog Posts via Lean Green Bean
Are you going to Blend??
What are your plans for the weekend?
Tell me something good….