Happy Valentine’s Day!!
How fun to end the week with Valentine’s Day??!? I’m not too big on Valentine’s Day, because I feel like you should tell the people you love how you feel about them everyday. However, now that we have Baby Delight in the mix, I like having special occasions to celebrate with Luvy.
Since I know all of you want to go love on your loved ones today, we will make this short and sweet!
1. I’m officially over the cold weather.
We escaped the big snow everyone else in the east got, but I’m ready to bring summer back!
2. I finally made an adoption tab at the top! You can find all of my adoption posts, and a link to our adoption fundraiser link. It only took me months to get that done!
3. Baby Delight has finally met all of his grandparents!
He isn’t spoiled with love at all….
(I’m missing a pic of Baby D and Luvy’s Dad!)
4. The gym is finally happening again. Although I felt guilty at first for going, it feels good to be moving again!
5. I need y’alls opinion… It has been ages since I’ve updated my recipe page. What would be easier for you all… recipage or for me to just woman up, clean it up, and update it? 😉
In case you missed it here:
I’m a bit heavy on Valentine’s Day treats in my favorites this week! 🙂
Heart Healthy Foods via Wildly Fit
Chocolate Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies (grain free) via Treats With A Twist
Hazelnut Truffles via Peachy Palate
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Raw Bars from Beard and Bonnet
Chocolate Almond Espresso Fudge Bars from Running On Real Food
A Weighty Subject via Happy Wife, Healthy Life
Brown Sugar Bourbon Glazed Salmon from A Healthy Slice of Life
5 Solutions to Eat Healthy & Stick to Your Nutrition Plan When Traveling via Your Trainer Paige
We’re bloggers. We’re weird. via Healthy Helper
Chocolate-Cherry Brownies with a Chocolate-Cherry Sauce from Sarah Kay Hoffman
Bolder Blogging: Finding Your Sweet Spot from Cotter’s Crunch
Coconut Apricot Truffles via Fit Foodie Finds
Butternut Cauliflower Curry with Kale from Love Sweat and Beers
Black Bean Lava Cakes via The Healthy Maven
20 Valentine’s Day Recipes via Purely Twins
Dairy Free Valentine’s Day Desserts from The Detoxinista
Intentional Parenting via Running Rachel
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
Recipage or just a clean list of updated recipes?
Go out today and spread love and encouragement to everyone you meet today… you never know who might need it!
Happy Valentine’s Day Luvy!! I love you more every day! You are stuck with me forever. 😉