I can’t believe how quickly this week has flown by! Anyone else feel that way?
My allergies seem much more manageable today, so I am hoping for a very productive day! So many thanks to all of you who have commented and wished me well.
BTW… replies to your alls comments seem to have been going to people’s spam folder in their inbox. If you haven’t received a response from me, check there. If it isn’t there, you can check back on the post, or e-mail me your comments or questions and I’ll get right back to you! delightsanddelectables (@) gmail (dot) com
1. I was up and at ’em this morning. I have already cleaned by bathrooms and now I’m ready to do the grocery shopping. I’m going to knock down this to do list!
2. I made my own version of paleo oatmeal*** this morning. I added my frozen berries at the end, and it made it a bit watery.. doh! I’ll post my recipe when I perfect it!
***I’m not going paleo!!
3. Luvy and I are walk/running our 5k tomorrow!! We have several of our college students running with us, so it is sure to be a blast!
4. I have been eating allergen free since Wednesday, and I’m doing okay so far… I’ll be doing a post next week about what all this entails!
5. These cold mornings and I aren’t friends anymore. I was trying to embrace them at first, but now… I’m ready for warm again. It might be a long winter around here. 🙂
Sorry for the lack of photos today. I promise I am going to start using my big camera again… The iPhone is just so handy! 🙂
Have you tried paleo oatmeal? What did you think?
What is on your agenda for the weekend?