Happy Derby weekend!!
1. Louisville is sure to be crazy this weekend with all the people coming in for Derby. It is awesome for me though, because I love to people watch.
2. I co-taught my second class last night at barre. It didn’t go as well as my first time, but I’m really loving it.
OOOOHHH… and I found out last night that I passed my certification! I’m officially certified to teach Barre Amped!
3. Check out my new GF bread I found at Trader Joes!!
I’m in LOVE. Baby D agrees too.
4. I finally decided on a tile for the accent wall in my shower!
What do you think? If you don’t like it… don’t tell me. It took us forever to pick one out. 🙂
5. This weekend is going to be gorgeous, and my dad is going to be here. I’m so excited to get Baby D out to the park and outside!!
In case you missed it:
Do you do anything for the Kentucky Derby?
What are you up to this weekend??