Happy Friday y’all!!
Let’s get to our Friday Five shall we?
1. I have no bought the first Christmas present. I don’t see any of them getting bought until the week of Christmas.
I’m not a Scrooge, I swear. I have had no time this year! Plus, doing everything last minute is way more fun… right?
2. Tonight is girls night plus Baby D. Katie and Sam from 50 States in a Year are here hanging out with us! I’m excited to show then around Louisville.
(That was from a long time ago!!)
3. Christmas parties are the jam. You get to drink apple cider, see people you don’t see near enough, and eat…. and eat… and eat! Let’s have Christmas parties year round!
4. I finally cleaned out my subscriptions in my email accounts. Unrollme is my new best friend.
I don’t hate checking my emails anymore.
5. Last Sunday, my flat black boots fell apart. Literally. The sole of them literally fell off at church. Nice right?? I need new boots like now… suggestions??
In case you missed it this week:
No favorites this week. You tell me yours!
What are you asking for from Santa?? (seriously, I need HELP. I’m having an impossible time thinking of things to put on my Christmas list!!)
Best thing that happened to you this week… and GO!