A few weeks ago, I did a Friday Five, and so I thought I would bring it back again this week.
Today, Luvy and I are up at 6am… eeeek. We have an excursion today, so we are up at the crack of dawn. Even though we are up early, today is going to be great because it is FRIDAY!
Here is my 5 countdown style:
5. I am in love with my Nutty Butter Sarah made me. I make things just to eat it. It is almost gone. :(
4. Today we are having dinner with this girl…. and I can’t stinking wait!
On the far right. Laura isn’t with us. Boo.
3. My sweet boss told me that Earthfare is now in Louisville!! I REALLY can’t wait to check it out. I missed having an Earthfare here after getting so used to it in Knoxville. must.go.soon.
2. I am also in love with coconut milk right now. I have always loved the canned coconut milk, but had never bought the drinking kind. (Well, the kind you are supposed to drink….I have been guilty of drinking the other) I’m really liking it! Not as much as my precious almond, but this is a good change.
1. I saved the best for last!
I got an iphone!! The only thing is.. I have no idea how to use it!! lol. Help!
Tell me something you are loving today.
What are you favorite iPhone apps????