The long weekend is almost here!!
Who is ready for an awesome Labor Day weekend??
Don’t forget to check out my Labor Day Meal Ideas!
Here’s the Friday Five:
1. Studying for my CHES exam is a doozy. I’m really not so certain I will pass it. I just pray I do, because it is expensive!
2. Luvy’s parents are here this weekend, and it is nice to have family come visit us! Getting to see family without driving 5 hours = happy, happy, happy.
3. Rookie Blue didn’t come on last night because of the Tennessee Titans game! Whhhhatt?? I love football and all, but don’t get between me and my Rookie Blue.
4. Vegan Cuts sent me a box to test out. I’ve already broken into the chips. I die…
5. Today, I’m going to the chiropractor to get adjusted. It has been too long. I have to go at least once a month for my neck to be normal.
Don’t forget that you get 30% off to get your own Pear! Just enter the promo code: FitFluential. This code will be good through the entire month of August 2013.
Also, don’t forget to head over to the Deer Park® Facebook page every Friday for inspiration on how to celebrate naturally and share your own story on their page.
I’m so excited for the long weekend!
What are you up to this weekend?
Tell me… chiropractor yay or nay?