Oh friends! I have found a new friend.
***This post is sponsored by Kiss Me Organics. All thoughts and opinions are my own, as always.***
Of course, I jumped at the chance after I saw the benefits of Matcha.
- Increased energy and focus
- Increased metabolism
- High in antioxidants
- Improved skin health
Plus, I had read other places that it helps keep blood sugar in check, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, enhance mood, and reduce stress.
Being the mom of a 3 month old, I could use all of the above! I’ll especially take the increased energy!
After I got my matcha powder, I put it in smoothies like crazy. It was delicious. I think I had more energy too… or maybe that was a placebo effect?? Who knows?
My favorite way to have my matcha powder right now is in chia pudding!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond milk (or your milk of choice) or water
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder- I used Growing Naturals
- Put all ingredients in a container and stir to mix.
- Allow to sit for 3 hours or ideally overnight to thicken. I like to stir mine after an hour or so to make sure everything is well distributed.
Serve with fruit of choice. I served mine with strawberries. A dusting of coconut would be delicious too!
Want to try some Matcha Powder for yourself?
Do you like chia pudding?
How would you use matcha powder?