1. First things first… that dance video I was talking about is here!
One day, I’m sure Baby D won’t appreciate this. He loves it right now though..
2. We had another house showing this week… we just need a buyer! Any takers?? Seriously, I never realized how many places baby prints can get!
3. The weather has cooled down, and I’m loving my Fall Style Me Challenge.
Getting up in the morning and getting dressed is making such a difference in my life and my demeanor.
4. I have become a consignment queen! I got those boots above for $14!!! You can barely tell they have been worn.
5. I’m off to unplug and love on this little guy today. I’ve missed him the past couple days!
oh… one more for ya…
Last chance… If you are a couponer or just frugal (like me) make sure you get the $1 off coupon on Cottonelle here.
In case you missed it:
Easy Autumn Dinner! Braised Lamb with Cranberry Ginger Sauce from The Fit Fork
Halloween Chocolate Nut Butter Rice Crispy Treats from Nutritious Eats
Easy Butternut Squash Soup via Healthy Helper Blog
The Benefits of Kombucha via Wellness Mama
Quinoa Pumpkin Porridge via The Detoxinista
. no-bake pumpkin spice granola bars . via Running with Spoons
Ultimate Guide to Running Hydration via Run to the Finish
Killer Kettlebell Workout for the Total Body from Your Trainer Paige
Halloween Workout via Itz Linz
4 Yoga Poses for Tight Hips from Keep It SimplElle
Eating for Muscle: A Primer for Women via Workout Nirvana
In and Out Leg Workout from Fitting It All In
so wish I could do this:
5 Tips for Working Out in the Morning via Slim Sanity
on stepping out, stepping back and desiring God’s will for our lives from Lindsay’s List
Healthier Halloween Options (Without Being the Creepy Lady Giving Toothbrushes) from Myer’s Cross Training
Do you like to shop consignment stores??
What are you up to this weekend?
Favorite link for the week?