This little owl and I wanted to pop in and tell everyone Happy Halloween!
1. We took Baby D “trick or treating” at the local high school with my coworkers and their kiddos.
He absolutely loved it.
I’m not sure if he enjoyed it more than we did though. Both of us loved watching him as we worked our way through the decorated high school.
(photo courtesy of my awesome boss!)
2. I can’t wait for Refresh Summit. Y’all God is working and preparing some amazing things for that weekend.
3. Just as I posted about Indian Summer, the temperature is going to bottom out! We are supposed to get snow flurries today! Seriously??!!
4. From all the squash and pumpkin I’ve been eating, I think I’m starting to get an orange glow. It’s serious. I need to buy stock in Libby’s pumpkin.
5. For kicks and giggles… here’s a throw back to when I was a kid on Halloween!
In case you missed it this week:
Baby Delight is now 9 months!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie— told you I was addicted to pumpkin
We hope you have a safe and happy Halloween!
I die over that costume….
Are you dressing up for Halloween?
What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?